OWRI Online (OWRIO) functions as a data entry interface, which includes an upload map feature. OWRIO users may view existing OWRI projects upon request. For existing OWRI projects, users may view individual project data or see a summary of project results.
- Save time, paper and postage
- Enter your data at one sitting or over many sessions
- View your data at any time
- Verify project feature ensures that required data are entered.
- Clone project feature allows data to be copied and then modified for use in another project
- Upload map feature provides easy upload and viewing capabilities
- See a list of all treatments available. List can be viewed in alphabetic or traditional sort order. The list is available from the Help page or from the Activities page.
- Customized experience for OSWB program users
- Visit the Estuarine tab to report project activities designed to improve, restore, reconnect or create estuarine habitat.
- Visit the Riparian tab to report livestock crossing improvements (e.g. hardened crossings, trailer bridges) or water gap developments.
- Visit the Upland tab to report constructed wetland for wastewater treatment.
OWRI Online can save you time. Give it a try!!!
I am registered with OWRI Online but have forgotten my password.
I would like to register with OWRI Online.
What is the Oregon Watershed Restoration Inventory (OWRI)?