OWRI Online (OWRIO) functions as a data entry interface, which includes an upload map feature. OWRIO users may view existing OWRI projects upon request. For existing OWRI projects, users may view individual project data or see a summary of project results.
- Save time, paper and postage
- Enter your data at one sitting or over many sessions
- View your data at any time
- Verify project feature ensures that required data are entered.
Verify will now require that a map is uploaded.
- Clone project feature allows data to be copied and then modified for use in another project
- Upload map feature provides easy upload and viewing capabilities
- See a list of all treatments available. List can be viewed in alphabetic or traditional sort order. The list is available from the Help page or from the Activities page.
What's New?? You must now upload your map before you can submit your OWRI report.
OWRI Online can save you time. Give it a try!!!
I am registered with OWRI Online but have forgotten my password.
I would like to register with OWRI Online.
What is the Oregon Watershed Restoration Inventory (OWRI)?