Log In

Note: If you have not yet set up a password with the department, please contact:
Buffy Madrigal-Adams at (971) 287-8305
Forgot Password? Click Here  


Geotechnical Hole Fees can now be paid through the e-file application by adding the reports to your shopping cart on the submit tab.

When submitting a Well Report for a new exempt use well, the well driller must submit an Exempt Use Map and $300 registration fee.

For more information regarding the map and fee requirements please see House Bill 2145.